Sunday, 30 April 2017

'The Heavenly Jade Flute' - new HYS MV ft. Naoki Sato's Hiten

'Heavenly Jade Flute' Huang Yaoshi Michael Miu LOCH 2017 Ft. Hiten (Naoki Sato) from Icha74 on Vimeo.


Anyone like Naoki Sato's 'Hiten' from Rurouni Kenshin 2012 movie? I'm using that music for my new Huang Yaoshi action MV above. The title of this video is 'The Heavenly Jade Flute', a combination of one of Huang Yaoshi's signature moves (Jade Flute Swordplay) and Kenshin's Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu (飛天御剣流, Flying Heaven-governing Sword Style).

I've always loved Naoki Sato's 'Hiten', and I totally heart the Rurouni Kenshin Trilogy (Takeru Sato is Kenshin-reincarnated!), so I am happy that Hiten fits this Huang Yaoshi MV. 

Hope you like it! YouTube and iQIYI blocked the MV :-( hence I replaced the YouTube with the Vimeo version. The Dailymotion version is after the break.



Dailymotion (hope not blocked...):



'Heavenly Jade Flute' Huang Yaoshi Michael Miu... by icha74

No comments: