Thursday 30 March 2017

LOCH 2017 Ep 45 Huang Yaoshi vs Quanzhen



My apologies for the sloppy update of the LOCH 2017 commentaries. I can assure you though, the series is worth watching. The scenes of Huang Yaoshi being deceived into believing that Huang Rong was dead, the scene of HYS vs Quanzhen for the first time, the death of Ouyang Ke, the massacre in Taohua Island, everything was amazing. There are imperfection, but not too much to take me away from enjoying the series.

And the latest icing in the cake is HYS vs Quanzhen after Quanzhen thought that HYS murdered the Five Freaks of Jiangnan. The fight was in Ep 45, go see it now just for the fight.

I hope to post more commentaries late next week, for I have three more deadlines next week. I might post something light for the weekend, but if not, I'll see you next week!

Update 19 April 2017

I'm still here, just being busy with real world problems... 

Min 3:28... did Michael deflect that sword himself?

Surely it was a prop sword, but it seems he deflected it himself with HYS's jade flute (the sword then hit a piece of wood). 

That reminds me of when Viggo Mortensen's Aragorn deflected a real sword from an Uruk Hai in Lord of the Rings... Not that the sword in LOCH 2017 was real... but still cool...



No comments: