Tuesday 7 May 2019

Happy 60th birthday, Barbara!

From Weibo

Today, if Barbara was still alive, she would be 60 years old... OMG... 

She would be a gorgeous 60 years old lady. So, despite what happened, let's say happy birthday to Barbara, with all the good wishes that her soul is in peace somewhere out there...

Thanks Leo Milan for reminding me. I meant to do something this afternoon (already set a reminder for that last night), but Leo sent me some photos so I thought I'll just make this post now. 

Once again, happy birthday, Barbara darling.  I actually read some of my old posts last night and remembered how glowing you were... 

Oh, and below are some photos of Barbara that I'd never seen before. Leo sent me the 2nd and the 4th ones, thank you, Leo! The rest of them are from this Weibo site (tx again Leo).

Thank you for your smiles. Take care yeah? 





From Weibo






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO MUCH!

Nunu cantik said...

Wow great.. i see another pic of Siu ching again ๐Ÿ™‚

Unknown said...

Yes I'm back again...hehehe