Sunday 3 July 2016

"L-O-V-E" - Michael Miu & Barbara Yung wuxia MV




I love Olivia Ong's rendition of Nat King Cole's L-O-V-E, hence I thought this song would fit a still Michael/Barbara wuxia MV that I want to make. It apparently does. The cheerful tone prompts me to mostly select images of Michael and Barbara smiling or laughing in their three wuxia series, i.e. the Foundation 1984, Fearless Duo 1984, and Chor Lau Heung 1984. God knows when I'll be able to watch the sub version of United We Stand, so until we find it, I'll just have to recycle the materials from the three series. I hope you like the MV. I upload it into YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion.

Have a nice week ahead!





"L-O-V-E" - Michael Miu 苗僑偉 & Barbara Yung 翁美玲 wuxia MV from Icha74 on Vimeo.




"L-O-V-E" - Michael Miu 苗僑偉 & Barbara Yung 翁美玲... by icha74

2 comments:

Febrisindapati said...

Icha untuk adegan saat CLH memandang SC dengan kostum biru mudanya dan SC menoleh untuk melihatnya
Di episode berapakh adegan itu
Kenapa saya melupakan adegan itu

Febri

Icha said...

Di Episode 25...

https://riverandlakerealm.blogspot.com/2015/09/chor-lau-heung-1984-summary-eps-24-30_29.html

Ma kasih ya Febri. Maaf saya lagi sibuk di kantor, tapi senang Febri menikmati postingan2 saya...