Friday 6 January 2017

Second trailer & BTS of LOCH 2017



The second trailer of LOCH 2017 is up, as you can see here. I will make screen caps of it in due course (cos I owe Hannah et al Chapter 6 of Runaway Dragon). For now though, it's enough to say it's more about the romances between Guo Jing and Huang Rong and also between Yang Kang and Mu Nianci. Although I'm very pleased to see Daddy Miu, I mean, Huang Yaoshi making two very brief appearances in this trailer.

Daddy Miu: "Sweetie, why do you even pine over this useless boy?! Get over it, and I'll find you a better one!"

The second screen shot is big spoilers for many, so I put it under the break. I also put the new 5 min Behind the Scenes (with Ray Lui and also a good deal of Michael) under the break.



Now at least we know that YK won't die the way he did in the 2008 version. It will more likely be like the 1983 version, with MNC by his side. Though, judging from MNC's stance, I'm not sure if she was actually still angry with him or not at that stage...




Behind the Scene

No comments: